I’m incredibly grateful to all the book bloggers, readers, and reviewers who are taking part in the blog tour for Fear My Mortality.
Presented by Month9Books and hosted by Chapter by Chapter, there is a full lineup in the tour schedule with a massive giveaway for five winners to receive an electronic copy of Fear My Mortality.
- This week, I’ve had the opportunity to be a guest author at…
Rachel’s Book Reviews, who interviewed Michael Bradley, the love interest in Fear My Mortality
Once Upon a Twilight and the characteristics that all YA Heroines should possess
Two Chicks on Books with my top five favorite scenes from Fear My Mortality
BooksChatter – a really fabulous interview!
Cover2Cover and the Top Ten Benefits of Immortality
- And there are wonderful reviews of Fear My Mortality on …
Star Crossed Reviews – “I enjoyed every single page of this book.”
Dark Faerie Tales – “Action packed adventure full of romance, suspense and an intriguing premise!”
Hidden Worlds Books – “A 5 star fantastic YA read, I can’t wait to read the sequel!”
Bibliobibuliya – “a fresh take on the alternative history plot” and “a creatively rendered plot that will leave you begging for the sequel.”
BookHounds YA – on Ava and Michael: they “connect and learn to trust each other in the best possible way. SWOON.”
- And in addition, I was also separately interviewed by Swanky Seventeener, Jilly Gagnon. The Swanky Seventeens are debut authors whose first books will be released in 2017.
It’s been a thrilling week and I’m looking forward to the second week of the blog tour coming up!
Some lovely bloggers will be featuring Fear My Mortality (and me) this month and you can find out more about the book, the world, and its characters.
Here’s the line up:
March 7th – Celebrating Debutantes 2016 hosted by Fragments of Life
March 7th to 12th – The Sweet Sixteens will be hosting a Twitter giveaway
March 9th – Fifty Shades of Book Boys on Dark Faerie Tales – a scene from Michael’s point of view!
March 11th – #Friday Fandom on the Hidden Worlds Books Blog
March 18th – Keep an eye out for something special on Young Adult Books Central
March 20th – Debut Author Challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
March 24th – Writing and Wellness hosted by Colleen M. Story
I can’t wait to get started!
I’m excited to be featured as a guest author on The Story Reading Ape’s Blog today, where I talk about how I was inspired to write Fear My Mortality.
If you have a moment, please check it out at the link below: 🙂
Source: #Read about Guest #Author Everly Frost | Chris The Story Reading Ape’s Blog
Everyone who preorders Fear My Mortality will get a deleted scene! The scene is one that I love because it shows the characters in a calmer setting before the action ramps up.
Just email a copy of your preorder receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll email you a link to the PDF document with the deleted scene.
ALSO, in addition to the deleted scene, I have ONE preorder swag pack to give away! This pack is one of the biggest I have and it includes a tote bag, mousepad, 3 postcards (one signed), 4 stickers, and 2 magnets. Open international.
P.S. If you’re a details person like me and want to know how the swag pack giveaway will work, here’s the rundown:
– Preorder Fear My Mortality (before it releases on April 5th, 2016)
– send a copy (in any form) of your preorder receipt to email@example.com
– I’ll accept copies up to midnight April 10th, 2016 AEST to give people time
– After April 10th, 2016, I’ll choose the winner using the random sequence generator on random.org to generate a random number. I’ll use that number to count through the entries in the order they were received and the person whose email corresponds to that number will be the winner. 🙂